Six Sigma - Green Belt Training
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- understand the Six sigma concept and use and deploy the Six Sigma tools (Green Belt level) within their project to improve the “As Is” situation …
- understand the Six Sigma problem solving method
- get familiar with the philosophy and tools
- get advanced data segregation tools to identify true root causes
- Introduction to Six Sigma methodology
- The Six Sigma framework
- Introduction to variation
- How to define a problem to a good opportunity?
- Project charter, capture voice of customer: SIPOC, CTQ, Kano model
- How to measure the performance of the "As Is" situation?
- Data collection, basic statistics, process mapping etc.
- How statistics can help us to analyze the performance of the "As Is" situation
- Data segregation, SPC, regression
- Ishikawa, FMEA
- From good idea to good plan
- Improvement plan
- Introduction to Change Management
- Did we really improve the situation?
- Project dashboard, communication plan etc.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Following the Lean Sigma Awareness training, any people interested to go ahead with the Six Sigma practices …
Change agents who want to use the Six Sigma techniques within their project
Participants will have access to the “Six Sigma Green Belt” participation certificate.
- The "Catapult competition" will be used to experiment nearly all tools …
Minitab software will be used to illustrate how initial statistics could help in problem solving
- At the end of the session, participants will have hands-on experience
Manufacturing (15 years of experience)
- Continuous Improvement Leader for Europe
- Responsible to deploy Strategic Plan for 5 plants and
- 8 DC over 2500 people
- More than 100 GB/BB coached project per year.
Financial Services (5 years of experience)
- VP: Efficiency & Effectiveness Europe
- Deploy Lean Sigma Program to support Process Improvement strategy (More than 40 projects coached)
- Outsourcing: Analyze and implement first waves of outsourcing (Fund Accounting and Custody )
IT Services (2 years of experience)
- VP: CIO Office
- Support IT strategy implementation by improving IT Services efficiency
- ITIL: Improve Client satisfaction in IT Service Delivery.
Business Owner ( 8 years )
- More than 400 people trained in Lean and Sigma in various areas such as Manufacturing, Finance and IT.
- Multiple LSS program implementation from Management Engagement, training to Project coaching
- Multiple Project in "Change" area: TOM, Financial breakdown etc.
Lean Sigma Technical Green/Black Belt certification
After a test challenging their knowledge (1h of 1-2-1 with Master Black belt), participants will have access to the “Lean Sigma Technical Green/Black Belt” certificate.
Lean Sigma Change Agent Green/ Black Belt certification
Participants need to demonstrate the use of the Lean Sigma roadmap to reach the objectives of a "Project". After the validation by the Steering committee that the "Project" reached his objectives, trainees will have access to the "Lean-Sigma Green Belt: Change Agent" certificate.