Six Sigma - Black Belt Training
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- understand the Lean & Six sigmaadvanced concept and tools
- zoom on data analysis method
- use advanced Lean Six Sigma tools (on top of GB training: Lean & Six Sigma)
- Green belt training refreshment and facilitator notes
- Advanced method on how to define a problem to a good opportunity
- Advanced method on how to measure the performance of the "As Is" situation
- Six Sigma: Data segmentation, ANOVA etc.
- Lean: PLT (Process lead time) and PCE (Process Cycle Efficiency ) analysis
- Advanced statistic method to identify root cause
- DOE (Design of Experiment for daily problems)
- From good idea to good plan
- How to select the most probable solution to our problem from all the working hypothesis
- Change Management: roadmap to support change implementation
- Advanced control method for sustainable business
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Following the Green Belt training, change agents interested in going ahead with the advanced Lean & Six Sigma practices.
Change agents who want to use the Lean & Six Sigma technics to larger project.
Trainees will have access to the "Six Sigma Black Belt" participation certificate.
The "Catapult competition" will be used to experiment nearly all tools …
At the end of the session, participants will have hands-on experience.
Manufacturing (15 years of experience)
- Continuous Improvement Leader for Europe
- Responsible to deploy Strategic Plan for 5 plants and 8 DC over 2500 people
- More than 100 GB/BB coached project per year
Financial Services (5 years of experience)
- VP: Efficiency & Effectiveness Europe
- Deploy Lean Sigma Program to support Process Improvement strategy (more than 40 projects coached)
- Outsourcing: Analyze and implement first waves of outsourcing (Fund Accounting and Custody )
IT Services (2 years of experience)
- VP: CIO Office
- Support IT strategy implementation by improving IT Services efficiency
- ITIL: Improve Client satisfaction in IT Service Delivery
Business Owner (8 years)
- More than 400 people trained in Lean and Sigma in various areas such as Manufacturing, Finance and IT
- Multiple LSS program implementation from Management Engagement, training to Project coaching
- Multiple Project in "Change" area: TOM, Financial breakdown etc.
Lean Sigma Technical Green/Black Belt certification
After a test challenging their knowledge (1h of 1-2-1 with Master Black belt), participants will have access to the "Lean Sigma Technical Green/Black Belt" certificate.
Lean Sigma Change Agent Green/Black Belt certification
Participants need to demonstrate the use of the Lean Sigma roadmap to reach the objectives of a "Project". After the validation by the Steering committee that the "Project" reached its objectives, participants will have access to the "Lean-Sigma Green Belt: Change Agent" certificate.