Selling financial services (S1185)
This seminar aims to allowing you to sell faster and better thanks to a systematic approach and a proven product description. Case studies can be defined by the participants if they so wish so. In any event they are geared towards the reality of the financial centre and the economic environment.
- what is a brand?
- the marketing approach;
- the basic principles of marketing;
- customer profiling;
- Financial products in the economic environment:
- a mental framework for economics;
- the interest rates;
- the intervention of the central bank;
- the research of a balance between various policies.
- The selling technique:
- selling in four phases;
- harmony within a transaction framework;
- the delicate situations;
- the follow-up;
- selling through various communication channels.
- Exercise typology:
- the sale of asset products;
- the sale of liabilities products;
- the sale of off-balance sheet products;
- the basic principles of asset allocation.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This seminar is aimed at any member of staff in contact with customers.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.