Executive Secretariat in Portuguese
The development of business in recent years has been accompanied by an intense growth of companies, generating new bosses and executives of high power and influence.
Together with these new executives, the need arises for a competent professional, able to organize, assist and resolve pending issues of the most diverse types. This profile, which is highly requested in companies of different sizes, is found in the Executive Secretary.
The Executive Secretariat Course, aimed at those who want to know more about the profession and / or update their knowledge, teaches everything through dynamic and interactive video classes. The course also has handouts that can be printed, in addition to the support of tutors to answer questions.
- How to serve with excellence
- How to organize everyday tasks, documents and files
- Understanding etiquette and business ethics
- How to work under pressure and resolve conflicts
- How to follow events and meetings
The main topics of the Executive Secretariat Course are:
Unit 1 - Initial Approach
- What does it mean to be a Secretary?
- Historical origin of the profession
- Secretary training
- Training for secretarial technicians
- Codes of Ethics
- Purpose of the Professional Code of Ethics
- Secretarial Professional Code of Ethics
- Professional record
- What is SRTE (Superintendence and Regional Management of Labor and Employment)?
- How to obtain professional registration with SRTE?
- Myths of the profession
Unit 2 - The Labor Market
- Labor market behavior
- What do companies look for?
- The importance of professional recycling
- Tips for starting the professional recycling process
- The secretary in a globalized world
- Additional training
- Social service
- Professional Label
Unit 3 - Professional Behavior
- The profile of the new secretary
- The secretary as representative of the executive
- Ethical posture - professional etiquette
- Interpersonal relationship
- How to earn your boss's trust
- Image care
- Personal qualities
- Conflict Resolution
Unit 4 - Professional and Managerial Skills
- Business writing
- How to write good texts
- Language suitable for the profession
- Writing emails
- Writing minutes and reports
- Daily tasks
- How to get organized
- How to manage your time
- Telephonic service
- Archiving of papers and documents
- How to organize your schedule
- Organization of events and meetings
- Follow up
- Management skills
Who is the course aimed at?
- Pessoas que trabalham como assistentes administrativas
- Desempregados na ADEM com o 12 ano de escolaridade
- Pessoas com conhecimento de contabilidade e informatica
- Saber falar e escrever bem o Portugues
OHC ASBL Certificat