Risk Management (Banks) - Regulation for Banks
Although closely related, risk management and regulation are quite different.
This course explores the interaction of regulation and risk management with a particular focus on the work of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, which serves as an important foundation for regulating risk and risk management in banks.
- Risk and risk management: Types of risk in banking, methods of managing risk
- Risk and regulation - The Basel Committee
- Methods in the Basel Accord: credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk
- International regulatory environment for risk in banking
- Future trends in regulations
A qui s'adresse la formation?
People working in banking who want to acquire an in- depth understanding of how risk management for banks is regulated.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.