Resilience in a VUCA world
Resilience is a skill that can be learned – and as the world we work in can be volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous it is a skill we all increasingly need to develop. This training provides real-world solutions so that when you inevitably encounter challenges, setbacks and the truly unexpected you can bounce-back AND bounce forward!
- Learning important techniques for building a base of resilience
- Exploring healthy self-esteem and how to maintain it
- Developing a process for maintaining a realistic and positive outlook
- Planning for maintaining focus in challenging situations
- Preparing for transferring skills and processes to the workplace
- 6 tasks for developing a happiness mindset
- The two pillars of healthy self-esteem and their application
- A process approach to resilience
- The purpose pyramid as a basis for focussing on what matters
- The practice of focus in challenging situations
- Personality and gaining energy – what works for YOU?
- Exiting the valley- creating personal countermeasures for down times
- Tapping into a wealth of online options
- Transferring back to your workplace- – what, how, when and with who?
A qui s'adresse la formation?
A certificate will be delivered after the session