Private Equity Risk Management
Three live sessions focused on PE Risk Management.
Our experts are going to discuss different aspects of Risk Management for AIFMs, Portfolio management, investment processes & guidelines.
Furthermore, this course is going to deep dive into the daily life of a third-party AIFM risk manager.
Session 1: Risk Management for AIFMs: operating models, practices and trends
- Market Intelligence insights on the Risk Management arrangements of Luxembourg AIFMs Operating models and features, including: - Governance arrangements
- Interplay with the Group
- Scope of work - risk profiling / exante vs. ex-post-post monitoring / interplay with valuation. Challenges, trends and evolution of the risk management models.
Session 2: "In finalization"
- Fund of funds & direct investments within PE, Private Debt & Private Real Estate.
- Portfolio management & risk management: investment processes, portfolio construction, investment guidelines.
- Investment valuation.
- Performance assessment.
Session 3: Identify, analyze, manage, Apéro - daily life of a third-party AIFM risk manager?
- Quick overview on legal and regulatory
- Risk vs. Portfolio Management
- The role of the permanent risk function within the entire AIFM;
- Role of risk management in the investment process for illiquid assets; Forget KYC / KYA - it's all about KYL
- On-boarding a new fund, what you need to know; -Setting up a robust process with third party clients;
- Ex-course: A primer on leverage What is leverage? What is not leverage? Why do we care? Outlook Hot topic: SFDR Regulatory developments
Online, live sessions with Q&A
Certificate of completion and CPD points.