PRINCE2® Foundation v2017 (English version)
A 3-day accredited Foundation course that will give you a complete introduction to the PRINCE2 method and prepare you for the exam, taken on day 3.
PRINCE2 is a method for managing projects in a structured way and provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. It helps project managers to work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for.
This intensive 3-day course introduces you to PRINCE2 and helps to prepare you for the Foundation examination which assesses whether you can demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 v2017 syllabus.
OXiane Luxembourg is Business Partner with B2B to provide different courses.
- Show they understand the key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how PRINCE2 works and how and where it can be applied
- Become acquainted with the PRINCE2 principles and themes and how they apply throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Know which management products are input to, output from, and updated in the seven processes
- Understand how to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the expected functionalities and quality
- Have insight in the links between principles, processes, themes, products and roles within a PRINCE2 project
- Understand what PRINCE2 requires, as a minimum, for each theme
- Prepare for the Foundation Certification exam
- Course introduction
- PRINCE2 Introduction
- Introduction Exercise
- Introduction to themes
- Introduction to processes
- PRINCE2 Themes
- Business Case
- PRINCE2 Themes continued
- Product-based planning
- PRINCE2 Processes
- PRINCE2 Processes continued
- Sample paper (exercise)
- Sample paper correction
- Final review
- End of the training
Online Certification exam
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Project managers, Team leaders
Delegates should have an understanding of project management but knowledge of PRINCE2 is not required.
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants