Presentation of the Luxembourg regulatory framework applicable to Support PSF and specialised PSF
The Luxembourg PFSs play a key role in the Luxembourg Financial Sector. There are currently 71 Support PFSs and 98 specialized PFSs in Luxembourg. These Luxembourg statuses have grown rapidly over the last decade and have supported the growth of the Luxembourg financial sector.
These entities are directly supervised by the CSSF and are subject to specific corporate and prudential rules and obligations, comparable to those applicable to the Banks and Investment Firms.
This training gives you an overview of the Luxembourg regulatory landscape applicable to Support and Specialised PFS, including the main obligations and rules to which they are bound.
This training focuses on:
- Explaining the key characteristics of Support PFS and specialised PFS and the main differences between these statuses
- Describing the main laws and CSSF Circulars applicable to Support and Specialised PFSs
- Detailing the main prudential requirements applicable to Support and Specialised PFSs
- Describing the internal governance requirements and organization framework (internal control functions, allocation of tasks between the Board and the authorised management, etc.)
- Providing an overview of the AML requirements applicable to both Support PFS and specialised PFS
- Presenting the market practices to comply with the regulator expectations
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the specificities of the Support and Specialized PFSs
- Understand how the CSSF exercises its prudential supervision
- Identify the regulation applicable to Support and Specialized and the main impacts on their organisation
- Understand the internal governance mechanisms
- Know the Luxembourg standards and market practices
This course presents:
- The Support and Specialised PFS statuses
- The regulatory framework applicable to Support PFS and/or to Specialised PFS
- The main prudential requirements
- The applicable requirements in terms of internal governance and internal control framework
- The key AML requirements applicable to Support and Specialised PFS
- The outcomes of the CSSF on-site visits and discussion on the regulator's expectations
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Luxembourg PFS only (both Support PFS and Specialized PFS):
- Authorised managers
- Board members
- Persons responsible for the internal control functions
Certificat de présence