Personal taxation for non-residents
Tax reform implemented on 21 January 2017 aims at applying the same taxation rules to both non-resident and resident taxpayers as from 1 January 2018. More recently, a communication was sent to all non-resident married taxpayers explaining all changes and action to be taken.
PwC’s Academy proposes a specific training which will explain how taxation is operated for tax residents in France, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg and also how such individuals may optimise their tax situation and understand the main principles.
Our PwC experts will provide clear and detailed analysis based on specific examples, including case studies.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the modifications related to the taxation system for resident and non-resident individuals
- Optimize their tax situation according to these new changes
1. Non-resident taxpayers - What's new?
- General principles applicable to non-resident taxpayers
- Changes applicable as from January 2018
- Conditions for option
- What to answer?
2. Resident taxpayers - What's new?
- General principles applicable to resident taxpayers
- The individualised taxation option for jointly taxable spouses, consequences
- Practical examples
3. Questions & Answers
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone who wants to optimise their tax situation