Part Time MBA
Durée en fonction des besoins du client
Earn your MBA while working
This program is designed for Luxembourg-based working professionals who aspire to have leadership positions in tomorrow’s global economy. The changing business environment requires an integrated program characterized by a multidisciplinary approach.
Once accepted, entering students will be assessed to measure management skills, communication skills and content knowledge to help determine their individual curriculum. The integrated core courses will consist of a number of intensive classes designed to develop cross-functional skills. Finance, marketing, operations and accounting will be taught simultaneously in a “business process” approach.
The University has redesigned its approach to graduate business education in the light of the recent significant changes in the business market place. The Welch Master of Business Administration is the outcome of this process and fills the gap in management education identified by business leaders and academics: to develop practitioners who are both decisive and accountable. The goal of this program is to develop practitioners who are both decisive and accountable, who understand the entire organization and who have a global perspective. The program develops individuals who can think and act as leaders rather than solely as functional experts. The development of management skills, such as the ability to motivate and inspire others, to innovate, to demonstrate global awareness and to achieve excellence in an ethically responsible way, are features of the program.
The MBA program focuses on the development of key competencies:
- Persuasive communication that is articulate, candid, to the point, and leads to action
- Excellence in execution and continuous improvement through attention to detail, rigorous analysis, and decision-making
- Accountability for decisions and actions of team and self, putting team goals ahead of individual goals, with the focus on contribution to the organization.
- With course offerings in Luxembourg, the USA and online, the Sacred Heart University Welch MBA program offers the right amount of flexibility and convenience to help you accomplish your graduate goals.
What sets us apart from other program?
- American MBA, all courses are taught in English
- Flexibility, complete at your own pace or in a minimum 16-18 months
- Admission possible throughout the year due to rolling interception dates of individual courses that can be mostly taken in a discretionary sequence
- Convenient evening courses during the work week (including occasional Saturday mornings)
- Faculty: from the main campus in Fairfield, CT and practitioners with strong theoretical qualifications from Luxembourg
- Individual professional planning of academic and career goals
- A highly international student body with students from over 30 countries
- Access to SHU’s extensive online library and databases
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA equivalent of a minimum of 3.0 on a 4 point scale
- A minimum of 2 years work experience
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score with a minimum of 400 points (waived in some cases)
- Proof of adequate English proficiency (minimum TOEFL score of 570 or equivalent), waived for native speaker or those that have studied in English or work/have worked in an English language environment.