Open Banking and Application Program Interfaces
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Explain how Open Banking affects the financial industry
- Describe valid use cases for Open Banking
- Explain what an API is
- Define how PSD2 requirements meet Open Banking
- Identify the steps to initiate an Open Banking transformation
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
- What is Open Banking? How does it disrupt banks' business models?
- How APIs enable Open Banking strategies?
- PSD2: A first move towards Open Banking?
- What are the key steps to start your transformation?
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This course is suitable for professionals such as:
- Product Managers and Product Owners in charge of digital transformation
- CIOs, CTOs and IT managers of financial institutions
- All employees and individuals of an organisation with an interest for Open Banking and APIs
No exam is available for this training course.
Deloitte Luxembourg has always been at the forefront in helping professionals gain deeper insights on hot topics and supporting organisations to keep abreast of the evolving business environment. We specialize in providing a wide range of trainings on various subjects as well as soft skills trainings. Deloitte Luxembourg focuses in providing up-to-date training methods in convenient formats (webinars, e-learnings, classroom trainings, assessments, etc.). Our courses are delivered by our subject matter experts and have been carefully designed for professionals interested in acquiring hands-on learning experience.