Advanced Tutorial: EU Law for Non-Lawyers
Would you like to learn how to influence the EU decision-making process? Do you want to gain more insights about the EU administrative framework and the position of your institution within it?
In the seminar, you will gain a complete understanding of the EU law-making process, and how you can have a role in shaping EU decisions. You will also get in-depth insights about the world of delegated and implementing acts and comitology.
- The European regulation and the different roles and tasks of the EU institutions vis-à-vis those of the national authorities
- EU administrative law and its application in EU institutions, bodies, and agencies
- The different dos and don’ts of the EU decision-making process
- Elements of EU litigation, along with an update of the most recent case laws
This tutorial course is practice-based and includes group discussions and problem-solving sessions.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
- Non-lawyers who participate in the EU law-making or EU law approximation process
- Anyone with a legal background or who has a good understanding of the EU legal system, and who wishes to deepen his/her knowledge