- Understand the different forms of employment contract.
- Knowing how to choose the type of contract suited to the situation.
- Learn to draw up an employment contract in accordance with Luxembourg law.
Step 1: The formalities related to hiring
- Access to employment and declaration of vacant position
- Social security affiliation
- Issuance of the withholding tax form
- The pre-employment medical examination
Step 2: The open-ended contract
- Mandatory and optional clauses
- Duration of the trial period and its terms of suspension
- Termination of the CDI
- The form of part-time
Step 3: The fixed-term contract
- Cases of recourse to fixed-term contracts
- Duration of the CDD and its expiry
- Trial period
- End of fixed-term contract or its termination
Step 4: The interim
- Procedures for the user company
- Duration of the trial period
- Early termination and expiration of the assignment contract
Step 5: The apprenticeship contract
- The specifics of this contract
- Apprenticeship promotion grants and bonuses
Step 6: The student contract
- Student rights
- The form and substance of the contract
Step 7: The internship agreement
- The contracted and non-contracted internship
La formation alterne les apports théoriques et la réflexion personnelle et les échanges avec le groupe.
Who is the course aimed at?
Tout salarié du secteur privé, dirigeant, représentant du personnel, membre du personnel RH en charge de la gestion du personnel.
Une attestation de formation sera délivrée à l'issue de la formation.