Lean Sigma - Yellow Belt Training
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- understand the Lean Six Sigma principles via the "8D" method to apply on daily/recurrent "incidents"
- engage employees on the initial problem solving method to tackle daily issues/recurrent issues
- provide a "roadmap" to solve frustrating daily situations
- provide governance to initiate the Yellow belt problem solving method
- Lean Six sigma introduction
- 8 D method step by step
- Illustration of the method with a business case
- People participation at each step
- Zoom on the D4 (root cause analysis)
- Process mapping
- 5 why method
- FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect analysis)
A qui s'adresse la formation?
All staff members confronted to daily issues
Participants will have access to the “Six Sigma Yellow belt” participation certificate
A local business case will be used to illustrate how to use the tools at the different steps
Manufacturing (15 years of experience)
- Continuous Improvement Leader for Europe
- Responsible to deploy Strategic Plan for 5 plants and 8 DC over 2500 people
- More than 100 GB/BB coached project per year.
Financial Services (5 years of experience)
- VP: Efficiency & Effectiveness Europe
- Deploy Lean Sigma Program to support Process Improvement strategy (More than 40 projects coached)
- Outsourcing: Analyze and implement first waves of outsourcing (Fund Accounting and Custody)
IT Services (2 years of experience)
- VP: CIO Office
- Support IT strategy implementation by improving IT Services efficiency
- ITIL: Improve Client satisfaction in IT Service Delivery.
Business Owner (8 years)
- More than 400 people trained in Lean and Sigma in various areas such as Manufacturing, Finance and IT.
- Multiple LSS program implementation from Management Engagement, training to Project coaching
- Multiple Project in "Change" area: TOM, Financial breakdown etc
Lean Sigma Technical Green/Black Belt certification
After a test challenging their knowledge (1h of 1-2-1 with Master Black belt), participants will have access to the "Lean Sigma Technical Green/Black Belt" certificate.
Lean Sigma Change Agent Green/Black Belt certification
Participants need to demonstrate the use of the Lean Sigma roadmap to reach the objectives of a "Project". After the validation by the Steering committee that "Project" reached his objectives, trainees will have access to the "Lean-Sigma Green Belt: Change Agent" certificate.