Lean Management - Simplifying and eliminating wasteful processes
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- understand the basics of Lean Management
- understand the philosophy of Lean Management
- appreciate the importance of Lean Management for your processes and the success of your business
- think about an implementation approach in your company
- Origins and Foundations of Lean Management
- Background of Japanese culture
- The basic principles of Lean Management
- The different types of "muda" wastage
- How to identify waste?
- Waste reduction tool
- The 5S approach
- Problem solving methods
- Principle of "flow" in production
- Pull planning
- Visual management
- Value stream mapping.
- Organizational prerequisites for a Lean Management structure
Who is the course aimed at?
- Production Managers
- Quality Managers
- Methods Office
At the end of the training, participants will receive a certificate of attendance issued by the House of Training.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider House of Training.