Lean 6 Sigma Black Belt e-learning with certification
Durée en fonction des besoins du client
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It covers tools and techniques useful to improve the production process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
The participants will definitely be able to use the knowledge gained in this course in leading various critical projects in their respective organizations.
This course focuses on enabling the student not only to be able to lean relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives but also be able to define, present and manage lean six sigma projects.
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- A brief history of Quality
- What is Quality (Definitions) and service or product
- Quality Gurus & their contribution to Quality
- Enterprise wide View
- Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
- Team Formation
- Team Facilitation
- Team Dynamics
- Time Management For Teams
- Team Decision making Tools
- Management and Planning Tools
- Team Performance Evaluation And Rewards
- Overview of DMAIC
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Define
- Important Stakeholders
- Impact On Stakeholders
- Critical To Requirements
- Business performance measures
- Financial measures
- Kano's Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Juran's Customer Needs
- Market Research
- CTQ Flowdown
- Performance Metrics
- Project Charter
- Charter Negotiation
- Project management plan and Baselines
- Project Tracking
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
- Processes, Process characteristics, process flow metrics, inputs and outputs
- Process maps and Flow chart
- Data Type & Measurement scale
- Data Collection
- Sampling strategies
- Fishbone Diagram
- Relational Matrices or Prioritization Matrix
- Basic Statistics
- Analytical Statistics
- Process Capability Analysis
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Testing of Hypothesis
- Gap Analysis
- The Five Whys
- Pareto Diagram
- Tree Diagram
- Non value added activities
- Cost of poor Quality (COPQ)
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
- Continuous Flow Manufacturing
- Theory of constraints
- Risk analysis
Lean Six Sigma Methodology – Control
- Statistical Process Control
- Other Control Tools
- Maintain Controls
- Sustaining Improvements
DFSS: Design for Six Sigma
More on Lean
- A Value Stream Map
- Lean is Speed
- Total Supply Chain
- Lean Six Sigma Logistics
Case Study 1
Case Study 2
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Gain comprehensive knowledge about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Communicate using Six Sigma concepts.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Be prepared with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Project manager
- Data quality manager
To be certified Green Belt
Applicants will be awarded the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) certificate by the International Lean Six Sigma Institute upon passing the certification exam, which is a 3 hour online multiple choice exam.
International Lean Six Sigma Institute Certification
Exams are proctored by webcam and you need to schedule the exam at least 24 hours in advance using the membership account home page. The cost of exam is included in the course fee (2 free re-takes included). A hard copy certificate is mailed after passing the exam.
Continuous Improvement...areas of strength and weakness
Collaborate and Learn
Team members can discuss with each other and learn collaboratively
Access courses in all formats anytime, anywhere through VMEdu's innovative mobile app and enjoy the same learning experience that you get online.