Customer service is vital to any successful business. A satisfied customer naturally indicates others and generates new business, while a dissatisfied customer can cause serious damage to the organization.
Thinking about it, more and more companies have invested in the qualification of their employees in order to be able to provide a quality service, whether in the presentation of the product/service, in the closing of the sale or even in the treatment. possible complaints in after-sales work.
In the customer service course, suitable for all those who are in contact with customers, whatever their position, we will show you how to make the right approach, negotiate the best conditions and more:
- How to delight your client
- Know how to identify the profile of each client and personalize the service
- How to process and cancel any complaints
The main themes of the Customer Service course are:
Unit 1 - The service professional
- What is attendance?
- The attitude of the professional and the company
- Proactivity and organization
- Emotional intelligence
Unit 2 - The client
- Who is the client?
- Different types of customers
- How does your client think?
- Customer satisfaction
Unit 3 - Negotiation
- Communication strategies
- Present the benefits to your client
- Help your client decide
Unit 4 - After sales
- Moments of truth and dimensions of quality
- Loyalty of the clientele
- Claims management
- Legal aspects of customer service
Who is the course aimed at?
- Réceptionniste dans des restaurants et des bars
- Service téléphonique
- Prestataires de services
- Vendeurs en général
Certifié OHC ASBL