Learn to plan, organize and promote small and large events.
Producer of events, also known as promoter or coordinator, is the professional responsible for planning, organizing, promoting and monitoring various events.
In Luxembourg the demand for the realization of events increases every day. These professionals can act in the production and execution of government and business activities.
They organize conferences and meetings, and exhibitions open to the public, graduations, weddings, birthdays, family reunions, among others.
In this event production course, you will learn how to:
- Prepare the design of the event and make partnerships with many resources
- Develop marketing and communication plan
- Select the best people to work on events
- Coping with unforeseen events, before and during the events, among others
- Avoid disastrous situations for the image of a company, (not to leave bad memories in the memory of customers, suppliers and employees)
The main themes of the Course The production of the event are:
Unit 1 - initial approach
- What is an event?
- Production of events
- Types of events
- Special events
- Be a producer of the event
- Skills and responsibilities of an event producer
- Event market
- Entities representing the event organization sector
Unit 2 - Pre-event
- Plan an event
- Market and feasibility studies
- Creation of the event
- Definition of the place, date and time of the event
- Choose the technical team
- General planning of the event
- Fund raising
- Disclosure of the event
- Completion of Module I
Unit 3 - Procedures to be observed during the event
- Resources used by the event organizer
- The room to hold the event
- Room decor
- Appropriate clothing for each type of event
Unit 4 - Ceremonial and protocols
- Processing methods
- Events for beginners ceremonies
- Catering services for the event
Unit 5 - Post-event
- Post-event evaluation
- Measures and report after the event
- Closing of accounts
- Technical and financial evaluation
- Post-event survey
- Final steps
- Course completion
Who is the course aimed at?
- Personnes travaillant dans les banques, les restaurants, les ambassades ayant besoin d'organiser des événements et des réunions.
- Personnes organisant des fêtes et des activités.
OHC ASBL Certificat