Know yourself - MBTI in action
Identifying, understanding and dealing with our differences and similarities is key to success in both our professional and personal lives. The MBTI assessment traces patterns in your behaviour to one of 16 distinct personality types. It gives you a framework for understanding yourself and appreciating the differences in others.
- Identifying, understanding and dealing with our differences and similarities is key to success in both our professional and personal lives. The MBTI adds clear value when considering
- Keeping ourselves energized and effective improving our communication
- Improving work relationships
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Resilience and dealing with stress
- Understanding, reducing and resolving conflict
- Managing ourselves
- Managing and leading others
- Pre-work - on-line MBTI questionnaire, which takes about 25 minutes to complete prior to the workshop
- You’ll then work with the certified MBTI® practitioner to understand and validate your results, and consider your next steps.
- What is the MBTI.. and how should it be used
- Working with the ideas of prefernce and type
- Understanding the 4 preference pairs and applying them to practical workplace scenarios
- Valuing differences
- Using your understanding to improve communication, team work and personal effectivness and impact
A certificat will be delivered after the 2 days sessions
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation TELKEA Academy.