ITIL Foundation v4 with Certification Exam
The ITIL V4 Foundation course consists of a detailed introduction to the IT Service Management philosophy, and the core ITIL best practices in a Service Value System (SVS) describing the Value Chain of Services.
The course provides a presentation of the ITIL Principles and practices. Attention will be paid to the practices objectives, and their implication in the Value Chain System as well as the main ITIL terminology. The course follows the requirements of the syllabus as defined by AXELOS ltd., has an international recognition and is oriented to prepare candidates to sit the ITIL V4 foundation certification.
- To provide understanding of key ITIL Service management guiding principles
- To teach ITIL philosophy and best practices
- Provide guidance for ITIL implementations
- To relate ITIL concepts to organizations
- Prepare for the ITIL practitioner certificate
- Apply the concept of adopt and adapt when using ITIL in a specific context
- ITSM guiding principles
- Use of the Continual Service Improvement Approach
- Define Critical Success Factors and associated KPIs
- Group discussions and exercises
- Communication and Organizational Change Management
- Examples and explanations oriented to real life cases
- Optional: Business simulation that allows to practice learnt concepts and apply them to a business case
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- All managers and IT staff responsible for the delivery of IT services
- Organization and Process Managers
- Project/Program Managers
- Any person involved in ITIL implementation
Prior to attending this training course, candidates must hold the ITIL foundation certification.
Some professional experience in Information Technology and Project Management is useful.
EXIN practitioner Certificate in IT Service Management