Introduction to Internet of Things (IoT) (C1520) - Blended learning
- Gain an understanding of what the IoT is and the requirements to design your own IoT solutions.
- Examine the concept of IoT.
- Learn how it works, and how to harness its power to improve business.
- Start developing IoT ideas in your environment
- Understand what constitutes an IoT design solution.
- Enable to leverage business and/or technical knowledge across IoT-related functions in the workplace.
- Examine cybersecurity and privacy issues.
Le contenu est identique aux objectifs d'apprentissage pour cette formation.
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
Anyone willing to learn about the Internet of Things, commonly referred to as IoT, which is the network of physical objects, devices, vehicles, buildings,and other "things" with network connectivity that enables them to collect and exchange data which then becomes a powerful resource.
None. It is however recommended to have a basic level of understanding of electronic circuit design, microcontrollers and programming languages, as well as knowledge of computer fundamentals.
Fir den Inhalt vun der Beschreiwung vun dëser Formatioun ass eleng hiren Auteur, d. h. d'Formatiounsinstitut, verantwortlech Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.