Introduction to Back-Office Operations
The objective of this E-learning course is to provide users with fundamental knowledge of Back Office operations in financial services. The course does not assume any previous knowledge of custody operations; it is highly interactive and includes quizzes to check your knowledge. The course serves as the foundation for the other Back Office courses and CAMBOC Certification in the House of Training Programme.
The Back Office is a key function within a financial institution for processing its transactions.This module will present the diverse activities and functions that are carried out in a Back Office, including:
- Reminder of financial markets
- Transaction chain
- Back Office structure
- The functions and roles of the Back Office:
- Settlement in the primary and secondary markets
- Custody / corporate actions
- Securities financing and collateral management
- Risk and regulations
- The changing role of the Back Office:
To order your licenses at a price of 60 euros per licence, please send a request. You will receive the steps to follow.