Internet of Things (IoT) and technical standardization
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
- Understand the current IoT technical standardization landscape and outline the role of technical standards in the adoption of IoT
- Describe the fundamentals and gain an overview of the state-of-the-art related to the Internet of things (IoT)
- Overview the concept of Digital Twin
- Be familiar with driving technologies of IoT and recent computing paradigms
- Review of IoT challenges from the perspective of technology as well as regulatory issues
- Identify relevant developments in IoT and Digital Twin technical standardization
- Be aware of the impact that IoT could have on businesses, industries and daily life
1 - Technology overview
- Basic IoT characteristics
- IoT evolutions
- Data/information flow in IoT
- Digital Twin concept
2 - Limitations in today’s IoT
- Security, trust, privacy and identity management
- Connectivity, interoperability and integrability
- Data collection, ownership and management
3 - Case studies
4 - IoT and technical standardization
- ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 41 - Internet of Things and Digital Twin
- ITU-T and ETSI initiatives
- Overview of other relevant standards
- National standardization efforts: how to become a national delegate
- Interaction and collaboration
- Theoretical and practical aspects
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The targeted audiences for these trainings are learners with similar backgrounds as beginners to mid-level IT knowledge. They can be non-IT professionals with a basic IT knowledge.
It is recommended to have basic knowledge in the field of ICT.
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.
- The course can be delivered on demand.
- The course may be provided at our offices or within your organization.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation ILNAS / ANEC.