The objective of this learning course is to acquire knowledge about Instant Payments, its opportunities and challenges.
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
- Explanation of the drivers of the Instant Payment, its main characteristics and an overview of the current situation about Instant Payment around the globe.
Description of Instant Payment schemes and CSM in Europe:
- Description of the various national schemes existing around Europe with a main focus on the SCT Inst and on clearing and settlement mechanisms able to handle Instant Payments in Europe.
- Description of the technical and operational challenges the banks may face when offering Instant Payment to its clients.
Opportunities – Practical uses cases:
- Description of the business opportunities linked to the Instant Payment, including the description of successful uses cases around the world.
Strategies to implement Instant Payment:
- Proposition of different strategies to move forward with the implementation of Instant Payment.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of Instant Payment. The course specifically targets people working within and at all levels in the payments area of financial institutions and PSPs.
No exam is available for this training course.
Deloitte Luxembourg has always been at the forefront in helping professionals gain deeper insights on hot topics and supporting organisations to keep abreast of the evolving business environment. We specialize in providing a wide range of trainings on various subjects as well as soft skills trainings. Deloitte Luxembourg focuses in providing up-to-date training methods in convenient formats (webinars, e-learnings, classroom trainings, assessments, etc.). Our courses are delivered by our subject matter experts and have been carefully designed for professionals interested in acquiring hands-on learning experience.