Influencing with Integrity
Interviewing skills support your decision making through uncovering and gathering information. This seminar uses role-plays, real-plays and feedback to develop proven interviewing techniques you can use in your workplace. This experiential seminar is designed for all professionals who need to sharpen their interviewing skills. Participants can come from such diverse areas as HR specialists, quality managers, auditors, purchasers and line managers.
- Understand what influencing is, and is not.
- Reflect on the importance of proactively influencing colleagues, partners and clients to benefit your organization.
- Identify your specific influencing preferences and behaviors.
- Familiarize yourself with key factors of successful influencing.
- Practice using a range of tools and techniques in influencing situations.
- Grow in confidence and prepared to transfer new skills to the workplace.
What makes an effective influencer?
- The Brent & Dent model of influencing (Discover-Decide-Do-Review).
- Flexing your style – push, pull and fishing with strawberries.
- Directive, persuasive, collaborative and visionary approaches.
- Adapting to the environment in which you want to influence.
- Understanding your partner and your relationship with them.
- The INFLUENCER model of skills and behaviors.
- The power of listening.
Tools, techniques and language:
- Effective questions
- Shared rewards
- Appreciative inquiry
A qui s'adresse la formation?
HR specialists, quality managers, auditors, purchasers and line managers.
A certificat will be delivred after the session