How to deliver more effective and engaging online speeches and webinars
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- pick an enticing webinar or presentation Topic
- create visually engaging slides
- develop high-quality and relevant content
- keep your attendees tuned in
- encourage participation
- convince your online audience whatever the topic
- create a call to action
- What is a successful presentation?
- Sequencing information
- Giving meaning and emotion
- Using interactivity
- Bringing a personal touch
- Building your presentation or webinar as a story
- The pitch: the backbone
- The storytelling plan: the skeleton
- The keys to the content: the characters
- The rules of writing a presentation
- The principles and techniques of slide composition
- The rules of a successful oral presentation
- A question of presence
- Engaging the public
- Putting theory into practice
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
Anyone required to make presentations to an audience.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
Für den Inhalt dieser Weiterbildungsbeschreibung haftet alleine der Verfasser, d. h. der Weiterbildungsanbieter House of Training.