Handling critical conflict situations
This highly practical workshop on managing conflict is suitable for all professionals seeking to recognize, manage and solve conflicts effectively. It equips you with strategies to help you recognize, manage and solve conflicts quickly and effectively so you can get back to focusing on your job. If you are working with other teams or departments, or if you manage people or projects where conflict can be an issue, this seminar is for you.
- Understand the nature of conflict and why it happens in the workplace
- Recognize people’s needs and motivations in conflict situations
- Develop strategies for dealing with conflicts before they arise
- Learn how to create a safe environment for sharing information
- Use a number of techniques for managing conflict
- Practice essential communication skills for conflict resolution
What is conflict?
- Understanding what conflict is and what it isn’t
- Reviewing options for dealing with conflict
What do people want?
- Understanding the 4 approaches to conflict and its resolution
- Identifying your preferred conflict resolution style
- Understanding the impact teams can have upon efforts to resolve conflict
Communication tools and techniques for handling conflict:
- Listening effectively
- Using self-reflecting language
- Linking and building
- Building accountability
- Role-playing real situations to put new ideas into practice
A qui s'adresse la formation?
A certificat will be delivred after the session