Get Ready for PRIIPS KID
Since 1 January 2018, all non-UCITS packaged products sold to non-professional clients need to draw up a Key Information Document compliant with the PRIIP Regulation.
As from 2020, UCITS have to move from the UCITS KIID to PRIIPs KID.
PRIIPs Regulation has established a standard 3 pages document that the product manufacturer needs to prepare before selling or advising its product to non-professional investors.
At the end of the training course, participants will:
- Have defined the scope of the PRIIPs regulations.
- Be able to describe the manufacturer’s obligations with regards PRIIPs.
- Have understood the regulatory requirements surrounding the KID.
- Be able to understand how to complete the PRIIPs KID and its attached reporting.
- PRIIPs Definition & Scoping.
- Similarities and differences between UCITS KIID and PRIIPs KID.
- Intervening Parties’ obligations and responsibilities with regards PRIIPs.
- How to measure the risks associated with the PRIIP? How to calculate forward looking performance scenarios?
- How to disclose the costs associated throughout the lifecycle of the PRIIP?
- Necessary data required to produce the KID.
- How to produce a KID, complying with legal and regulatory obligations?
- What about EPT and EMT?
Who is the course aimed at?
Financial industry professional involved in distributing or servicing the KID/KIID