General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for Banks
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning course:
- Understand the scope and geographical reach of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Gain an appreciation of the impact that the regulation has on the way that you handle the data of clients and prospects.
- Understand the consequences that a breach of the regulation or a data breach can have on your organisation.
- Scope of the General Data Protection Regulation
- The General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Subjects and Data Controllers
- Data Protection by Design
- Data Protection Breaches
Who is the course aimed at?
The course is suitable for the employees of all services that use or hold personal data, both inside and outside of the EU, and that need to understand the rules of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Full reporting in Excel can be generated on demand from a large number of licenses.
To order your licence at a price of 60 EUR/licence, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider House of Training.