Trade Show Staff Training
Learn how to train your staff to be charismatic closers that rock at trade shows.
Learn how to:
- Recognize effective ways of preparing for a trade show.
- Know essential points to setting up a booth.
- Know the Dos and Don’ts behaviors during the show.
- Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth.
- Engage potential customers and work towards a sale.
- Wrap up the trade show and customer leads.
Deciding to attend a trade show is a large investment for any company. Preparation is essential: go to a trade show prepared or don’t go at all. Every person in your booth is an ambassador to your company; they need to be prepped, and know what your key messages are and who has what role on the day Trade show attendees usually plan a list of whom they’re going to visit before ever entering the convention center doors – make sure you are on that list.
Get the tools you need to succeed with our Trade Show Staff Training course. A successful trade show has massive benefits for your company on loads of levels. The most basic statistic is that it can cost half as much to close a sale made to a trade show lead as to one obtained through all other means. Get your staff trained and get ready to create closers with charisma.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Team that works at stands and fairs.
- Commercial promoters.
- Team managers.
Certifié OHC - Master Class