Stress management : Cardiac coherence and self-hypnosis
- How to manage stress in a simple and effective way
- How to increase your adaptability
- How to transform old operating patterns that have become unsuitable
- Understanding and intergrating the effects of the cardiac coherence on the brain’s cognitive and emotional processes
- How to gain serenity and joy of life
Step 1: Understanding some essential concepts
- The heart rate variability
- The influence of cardiac coherence on the emotions and stress symptoms
- The influence of cardiac coherence on cognitive abilities, managing issues, intuition skills and creativity
- What are the assets of self-hypnosis?
Step 2: Testing
- The practice of emotional neutralization tools to stop the harmful effects of stress, anxiety and negative emotions
Step 3: Feeling
- The physiological benefits and regenerative aspects of cardiac coherence
- Self-hypnosis beneficial impacts on the effects of "negative" emotions and stress
Step 4: Concluding phase
The training alternates theoretical contribution and personal reflexion, exchanges with the group, practical exercises.
These exercises will help you manage stressful moments and give you a new life perspective
" Stress is part of life. It can be reduced, but it can’t be eliminated, so it’s useful to learn how to manage it well. "
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone willing to intergrate an easy and effective method to improve health and managing stress.