Evaleader E-10A: Speak well in public
- Prepare your message yourself before stepping up in front of others
- mentally prepare for your big moment
- enhance your self-confidence and boost your self-esteem
- overcome your shyness or fear of being judged by others
- present yourself confidently
- command presence
- build trust with the audience
- deal with the spotlight glaring at you
- get your message across simply and efficiently and, most importantly, with impact!
Speaking in Public is often viewed as the thing that people are most afraid of after death. Each and every one of us has the ability to stand up in front of a group of people, from small meetings to large audiences, and succeed. So why do so many people continue to be afraid of speaking in public?
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report