Evaleader 8A: Professional efficiency training
For those looking for an efficiency/productivity boost in their professional activities but also those (executives) seeking to help others to become more efficient at work, those wishing to communicate more efficiently, those searching for better organisation at work for themselves (individual efficiency) and their environment (collective efficiency).
- Know how to explain, comprehend, analyse and discuss the notion of efficiency and its favourable and unfavouravble conditions
- Know how to use and design suited performance indicators
- Know how to manage one’s time and tasks, prioritise, react in cases of setbacks
- Know how to use one’s working tools optimally
- Know how to work on the development of one’s own cognitive abilities
- Know how to manage interactions efficiently when working in a team
- Know how to communicate efficiently in speaking and in writing (especially in multicultural and multilingual working environments)
- Know how to manage one’s meetings and talks efficiently
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report