Evaleader 5A: Experienced Trainer Training
Whether already an occasional trainer or totally inexperienced in the field, this training course will provide you with the keys to getting access to the various fields which make up this patchwork of a job. The trainer will outline for you the different types of audiences and trainers.
- Know how to identify the different trainee types/profiles
- Know how to transform authentic material into teaching material
- Know how to identify the different parties involved in a training project
- Know how to use the different training delivery techniques
- Know how to catch an audience’s attention
- Know how to set up monitoring and knowledge-acquisition-assessment tools
- Know how to define the key concepts of adult training (skill, requirement, method, approach, tool, programme, centration, guidance…)
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report