Evaleader 26A: Remote Management Training
Today, even more than ever, remote work is turning into normality. This course has been specifically created for everyone who has to work in a remote team/project and manage it efficiently.
- Know how to overcome personal reluctances to remote work
- Know how to identify success factors and failures
- Know how remote work fits into the global organization strategy
- Know how to choose to most appropriate tool and make the best use of it
- Know how to use NICT’s to your advantage
- Know how to create and use KPI’s to manage the team with efficiency
- Know how to improve caring ability
- Know how to develop a leader’s attitud
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report