Evaleader 1A: Master one’s time
"Mastering one’s time means being effective and efficient. Being efficient means choosing to spend one’s time where one needs to be efficient, it means dedicating to it the expected time-energy and no more than that." Ohana (2000, p.14). This course is highly recommended to every manager, giving him/her the opportunity to exchange feed-back and points of view with our trainer!
- Know how to comprehend man at work in its time and space dimensions
- Know how to identify time-wasters (colleagues, clients… oneself…)
- Know how to allot time units to different tasks
- Know how to allow time for oneself and time for others
- Know how to distinguish between iterative and one-off events
- Know how to delegate working time
- Know how to optimize one’s active and passive time
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report