Evaleader 14A: Claim management training
This training course will provide you with the main keys to accessing the different domains that constitute this patchwork of a global competence: having to deal with complaints via telephone, text messages, emails, social media or face-to-face and having to (re-)establish a relation of trust with the people complaining.
- Know how to grasp the expectations of different types of clients/patients
- Know how to detect manipulative clients
- Know how to identify one’s own (in)efficient and usual types of behaviour
- Know how to assess the value of a claim
- Know how to turn complainants into satisfied clients/patients
- Know how to deal with interactions efficiently when working in a team
- Know how to write successfully
- Know how to rank claims
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report