Evaleader 11A: Professional efficiency training
Whether an occasional recruiter or totally inexperienced in the field, this training course will provide you with the main keys to accessing the different domains that constitute this patchwork of a global competence. The trainer will guide you between strategic and operational aspects towards comprehending the very noble part of human resources. Practical advice, tricks and tips as well as real-life situations will enable you to better apprehend recruitment activities, whichever type of staff you have to hire. After this training, you will be able to design your own grids so as to better prepare for and analyse your recruitment performance. Become the key player in your recruitment at last!
- Know how to set up a recruitment strategy
- Know how to respect the steps of the recruitment process
- Know how to define position and profile
- Know how to select recruitment channels
- Know how to design the job offer
- Know how to shortlist candidates
- Know how to select candidates
- Know how to use and analyse the various existing tests
- Know how to predict the requirements of the other party
- Know how to use different negotiation techniques
- Know how to welcome and integrate new staff
- Know how to assess the impact of a recruitment action
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report