Spanish - Welcome A1
- Know how to greet, inform others about himself, be able to make contact with other people.
- Knowing how to introduce yourself, knowing how to relate to others, initiate a conversation.
- Know how to talk about work, daily activities, family, playful activities.
- To be able to explain situations concerning daily life, such as finding accommodation, going to the bank, to the doctor.
- Be able to answer questions about his subjects.
- Be able to communicate using simple language.
Learn to communicate and exchange information in a simple way through basic questioning and using auxiliary verbs and other verbs very common in the present tense.
Understand simple answers and general ideas in a context.
Be able to recognize language sounds correctly, read and spell separate words or related words.
- Identify the alphabet and sounds
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colors
- Use the numbers 1-100
- Use days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
Who is the course aimed at?
Cours de langue pour une bonne base de formation au niveau A1.
Pour les personnes intéressées à apprendre une nouvelle langue.
Travail, Voyage, Culture, Connaissance et intégration avec des gens du monde entier.
OHC ASBL Certificat
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Office House Capellen.