Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC6)
Throughout this eLearning you will be guided through different modules by closely following the storyline of Sonia who works in a financial institution and wants to learn more about how DAC6 affects her daily job. By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of DAC6;
- Understand the processes and obligations of the directive; and.
- Understand the responsibilities in terms of the identification of aggressive transactions.
- Concept and scope
- Current timeline
- Arrangement process.
- Who must report?
- Who are the intermediaries?
- Impact on the organization.
- Hallmark categories
- Hallmark components.
4. Reporting requirements
- Reportable cross border arrangements
- Report components
- Who must report a RCBA?
5. Knowledge check
- Random selection of questions.
DLearn offers a dynamic approach to digital learning:
- All sessions are modular and easy to customize to perfectly fit your needs
- The units (maximum 15 minutes) are incorporated in an interactive storyline.
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
At the end of this eLearning, the learner will be evaluated on the topic via a knowledge check.
An official certificate will be delivered upon validation of the eLearning.
All our eLearnings are customizable to any industry.