Digital Signatures: What Directors need to know
Digital Signatures are widely used to varying degrees in many European jurisdictions. COVID-19 has now seen an increase in their use as a replacement of "wet ink" signatures. This webinar is designed to provide a clear description of the legal framework governing Digital Signatures and will help Directors understand how Digital Signatures can effectively be used for documents depending on the type.
What should Directors be asking of digital solutions providers?
- What is the legal position in Luxembourg and EU Regulation?
- What security/technical aspects should be considered when evaluating vendor platforms and solutions?
- Practical information, experiences and discussion panel.
- An independent director's perspective.
- An AIFM/Central Administrator's insights on institutionalising Digital Signatures.
- The legal perspective on complete "Digital Execution" in a Real Estate transaction.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Directors, Company Secretaries, anyone who works regularly with documentation that requires signatures (signor or signee) and is required for corporate governance.