Data Visual Analytics - How to excel in business story telling using data
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to understand:
- What is Data Analytics and in particular the role of visualisation
- The Data Visual Analytics Process
- The power of story-telling in decision making
- What makes a good visual story
- What types of tools are available to enable Visual Analytics (Data Cleaning and Visualisation)
- Potential skills development for himself
- What is Data Analytics
- Visual Analytics Process (v. historical waterfall process)
- Latest tools: brief show & tell (tableau) to show future
- Data Analytics Exercise
- Ask questions – Business Data Hypothesis
- Get Data - identify sources, collection, cleaning
- Choose Visual Data Structure – blending, joining, union of data sources, transposing
- View Data and Develop insight – typical data stories, Data types, examples of visualisations, introduction to basic regression models
- Share & Act – Story telling, types of data stories organisations have
- Data Visualisation – What to use and when. What makes a good visualisation
- Exercise – Design Interactive Business Dashboard on a flip chart
- Exercise – Visualisation Critique
- Visualisation Tool Selection criteria
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Business & Technical professionals who have used excel to analyse data for inclusion in business meetings who want to excel in business story telling using data
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
The course material will be delivered at the beginning of the course.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.