Data Analytics in Banking - Fundamentals
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to understand:
- Concepts of Data Analytics
- Issues that Data Analytics can solve
- Data Analytics Key Words
- Competencies needed
- Business applications and processes of Data Analytics
- Promises and pitfalls of Data Analytics
- Examples of FinTech firms
- Data types and Actors
- Issues Data Analytics can solve
- What are Data Analytics - Key words and notions
- Data science Ecosystem
- Problem definition for Business applications of Data Analytics
- Data analytics processes - Data prepration, visualisation...
- Case studies
- Promises & pitfalls of Data Analytics
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This course is suitable for Data Analysts, Scientists or data-oriented Staff.
No exam is available for this training course.
Deloitte Luxembourg has always been at the forefront
in helping professionals gain deeper insights on hot topics and supporting
organisations to keep abreast of the evolving business environment. We
specialize in providing a wide range of trainings on various subjects as well
as soft skills trainings. Deloitte Luxembourg focuses in providing up-to-date
training methods in convenient formats (webinars, e-learnings, classroom
trainings, assessments, etc.). Our courses are delivered by our subject matter
experts and have been carefully designed for professionals interested in
acquiring hands-on learning experience.