Data analytics and AI journey - Module 2: Data Visualisation
Power BI is a dashboarding tool from Microsoft for data analytics. Power BI provides users with more freedom through open-sourced visualizations and a more fluid sizing and formats. Power BI dashboards can share insights with all the important metrics in one place, and updated in real time. Users can combine data from disparate databases and files. The key differentiators from other tools such as Tableau, Qlik, BusinessObjects, is that Power BI has dynamic storytelling, a visual "wow" factor, scenario testing, and web embedded dashboards. Power Pivot features like KPI and quick measures are also integrated in Power BI. For the advanced data scientists, it is also possible to link PowerBi with R and expose machine learning models developed with R in a Power Bi dashboard.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- easily connect to your data sources, visualize (or discover) what’s important, and share that with anyone or everyone you want with an interactive dashboard.
- Explore the different visual types available.
- Understand the dynamic storytelling with interactive plots and web embedded dashboards.
- Learn how to do Scenario testing.
- Multiple charts suitable to represent different type of data and processes e.g KPI, slicer and matrix.
- Data View
- Dashboard View
- Import New Data source
- Graphical view to manage lookup relations
- Get access to the market place
- Available visualization diagrams, graphs, slicers, tabs
- How to manage filters
- Collect data that will configure your visuals
- Create a Matrix graph with the specific configuration
- Refresh all connections to external data
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Business practitioners that are confronted to data in their daily work such as:
- Financial analysts
- Credit analysts
A basic knowledge of common office tools is necessary to participate.
Number of participants: limited to 12 participants to ensure good interactivity