ITIL® Lifecycle Certificate in Service Strategy
- Introduction to service strategy
- Service strategy principles
- Service strategy processes
- Strategy Management for IT Services
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Business Relationship Management
- Organizing for service strategy
- Technology considerations
- Implementing service strategy
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
The ITIL® Lifecycle Certificate in Service Strategy Course is one of the five modules that fit into the lifecycle stream for ITIL® certification. The course is intended to provide the holders of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management with a practical level of proficiency in the management of the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle and to test and validate this knowledge in the associated exam and certification.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning
- Individuals in leadership roles that are engaged in managing and coordinating activities within the Service Lifecycle and who are responsible for integrating these activities into a strategic framework.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require a practical understanding of the Service Strategy processes
- ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation
- ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Telindus Training Institute / Proximus Luxembourg .