CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner (Scrum Alliance)
After this training, you will have the knowledge, understanding and practical skills to maximize value and increase return on investment with Agile and Scrum. You will know how to delight your customers, make better plannings and get the most out of the work of your team.
The Certified Scrum Product Owner training is a highly interactive course. It will be a mix of theory, exercises, games, discussions and real-life examples. There will be ample time for your own questions.
The topics that we will cover are:
- The Agile principles and mindset
- Agile Product Management
- The Scrum framework and its elements: roles, meetings and artefacts
- The role of the Product Owner in depth
- Stakeholder management
- How to define the vision
- Agile requirements: how to make good epics and stories
- Product backlog refinement
- Agile estimation of effort and value
- Different ways to prioritize your requirements and maximize value
- Portfolio- and release planning with Scrum
- Essential metrics
- Agile testing and acceptance
- Scrum for large products / projects
- Your topics…
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training is interesting for those who want to fulfill the Product Owner role in the most effective way, and for those people supporting the Product Owner. It will benefit different roles such as: product managers, business analysts, requirements analysts, testers, (line) managers and project managers. Also Scrum Masters and (future) Agile coaches who want to learn how to better support Product Owners find this course to be valuable.
The CSPO training is fast-paced and fully packed. Therefore, some Scrum knowledge or experience is desired. If you do not have any Scrum experience, you can should gain the Scrum Fundamental knowledge before the course. We will let you know how.
After successful completion of this course, you will receive the Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certificate from the Scrum Alliance. The Scrum Alliance is the largest and oldest certifying Scrum organization in the world.
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certificate from the Scrum Alliance