Conversation in Portuguese
- Know how to greet, inform others about your person, be able to contact other people.
- Knowing how to present oneself, knowing how to relate to others, initiating a conversation.
- Knowing how to talk about work, daily activities, family, fun activities.
- Being able to explain situations concerning daily life, such as looking for accommodation, going to the bank, to the doctor.
- Be able to answer questions about his subjects.
- Being able to communicate using simple language.
- Knowing how to greet, inform others about your person, and how to get in touch with others.
- Know how to introduce oneself, know how to get in touch with others, initiate a conversation.
- Know how to talk about work, daily activities, family, play activities.
- Getting to explain situations in everyday life, such as looking for accommodation, going to the bank, to the doctor.
- Be able to answer questions about his / her subjects.
- Getting to communicate using simple language.
- Learn to communicate and exchange information in a simple way by basic questioning and using auxiliary verbs and other verbs very common in the present tense.
- Understand simple answers and general ideas in a context.
- Be able to recognize the sounds of the language correctly, read and spell separate words or related words.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Pessoas que queiram aprender o idioma Portugues.
- Integracao com a comunidade Lusofona em Luxemburgo e em todo o mundo.
- Oportunidade de negocios e trabalho.
- People who want to learn the Portuguese language.
- Integration with the Luso community in Luxembourg and around the world.
- Business and work opportunity.
- Les gens qui veulent apprendre le portugais.
- Intégration à la communauté Lusofona au Luxembourg et dans le monde.
- Opportunité d'affaires et de travail.
Portugais niveau A1 / A2
- Visites culturelles à Luxembourg prévues
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider Office House Capellen.