Company law: Fundamentals
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- understand how a company is created in Luxembourg
- understand how to deal with a company's on-going daily administration
- understand certain particular operations relating to companies
Creating a Luxembourg company
- Players involved
- Articles of Association
Institutions in a Luxembourg company
- Boards of directors/two-tier management
- Statutory auditors
- Convening notices for director's and shareholders' meetings
- Drafting board minutes
- Drafting shareholder meeting minutes
- Other administration (shareholder's registers)
Annual general meetings of shareholders
- Approval of accounts
- Approval of reports
Extraordinary general meetings
- Increases in capital
- Other reasons for having EGM's
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Business owner, merchant, liberal profession and any individual interested in an introduction to company law.
The course ends with a written exam. Successful completion of the exam is sanctioned by a certificate of success issued by the House of Training and cosigned by the "Ministère de l'Éducation nationale, de l'Enfance et de la Jeunesse".