Coding and web development for non-specialists
Introduction to programming + HTML
- How does a website work?
- Configuration of your files
- HTML tags and elements
- Classes and ID
- Appropriate HTML standards
Introduction to CSS
- Using CSS with HTML Rules and Properties
- Classes and ID design references
- Appropriate CSS standards
- Data types
- Operators and calculations
- Boolean logic
Introduction to jQuery
- Comparison between JS and jQuery
- JQuery methods
- JS events
- Combination of HTML, CSS and JS
- Editing HTML / CSS using JS
- Finalization of the project
Please note that the program and its order can be adapted to the individual needs of the participants and the pace of the group.
- In small groups.
- Hands-on, learn by doing approach with many exercises with our patient and experienced trainers.
- At the end of the training, the group can work on a final project (website) if there is enough time.
- Discover the basics of coding and web development.
- Become more confident to work in tech and digital projects.
Who is the course aimed at?
No specific requirement needed. Employees from all background, managers, support staff working with tech team, entrepreneurs, project / innovation managers... Training is open to women and men.
No prior knowledge needed. Good command of the computer, keyboard and usual web applications/browser.
No tests or exams but self-reflexion on skills developed during the training.
You will receive a certificate of participation if you attend the full training.
Bring your own laptop.
COSTS: €250 for individual participants thanks to the support of Digital Luxembourg. Eligible for co-financing with ADEM. Please contact us for more details.